The venue for Interface 2015 will be Waterfront Place Hotel in Morgantown, WV. Morgantown, consistently ranked as one of the best small cities in the nation, is only a short drive away from major population centers including Pittsburgh and Washington, DC. Its quiet and intimate setting, away from traffic jams and loud streets, makes it an ideal place to hold a data science conference.
All conference events and sessions will be in the first floor conference facility adjacent to the hotel terrace, which overlooks the Monongahela River.
- Larger Sessions (up to 120), including the opening and closing sessions, will be held in the Platinum Grand Ballroom E.
- Smaller sessions (up to 40) will be held in the Wharf-B and the Waterfront rooms.
- The mixers will be held in the Foyer adjacent to the Outdoor Terrace.
- The banquet will be held in the Platinum Grand Ballroom E.
- Speaker preparation and the conference office will be in the Puskar Boardroom.